Friday, November 7, 2008

061108

1100am 061108--officialendofthissemester as i finished my last paper. Hooray~~~and the next activity we had...badminton. LOL. Make me thought of my childhood life. hehe. I think I really too excited cause is impossible for me to play under the sun at 12pm without sunblock! (although its just few minutes)




Then we went Mid Valley jalanjalan makanmakan shoppingshopping. hehe..bought something that I cant wait to try on it...then then THEN..when back to murni...NO WATER AGAIN!dam it! Happen twice in a week. Plus there is an incident and all the things really turn my mood from heaven to hell..but..ILOVEUALLSOMUCH..thanks for cheer me up tonight. Going out with u guys and girls really can relax myself and forget all the sadness...


dinner, movie..and now is time to say bye bye. Take care everyone and see ya again next sem...im going to miss you all...*hughug*

No comments: