Thursday, December 4, 2008

first sem first week

As usual, still in holiday mood for the first week. Outing, drama-ing, story-ing(*.*), gossip-ing...
One of my lecturer taught us few years ago but the first day i still cannot stop myself from laughing at her. Yeah i know m BAD but her "funny" slang was like...OMG! I know that i cant concentrate in class anymore! LOL


me without eyebrow and the melting sundae


merry christmaXXx!!





Start from today i have ONE WEEK holiday~~
monday-hari raya qurban
tuesday-memang no class
wednesday-class cancelled
thursday-birthday of sultan selangor
friday-labs cancelled
yeahYEAHyeah! So will be back to ipoh on tues..lalala~~


happy holiday to everybody~~

1 comment:

Atishay said...

Hey

I am Atishay from India. I really liked your Blog. Seems thinks are so similar here and there..

I could only understand English.

atishaybio@gmail.com