Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random upload


I wanted to blog few days ago but blogger was not giving cooperation. Thus I can’t upload my pixie. Sigh!!! First of all, I wanted to thank everyone who care of me *tears* I’m fully recover!!! And I learned a lesson— do not go to uni** dispensary when you are really sick. My body temperature reached 38.5’c at that moment but they gave the antibiotic for TWO days! TWO days man!!! And my fever still remain the same after took the medicine. End up I went for another doctor on the next day.



super duper bitter herbs tea



Ok, end story about sickness. Last Saturday parents and aunt and Ivy cousin came to KL for some shopping before aunt and Ivy cousin’s flight back to Kuching. Seriously, I’m still so weak and tired so I’m not taking any photo with them. So sorry Ivy~~





Dang dang dang dang!!! Here comes my cooking! I’m trying out to cook some new dishes and here are them!



Chestnut corn peanut soup (but it was without chestnut because I can’t find it in Giant), bitter gourd fried egg and grain brown rice.



my forever favour-- spaghetti~~



p/s: I failed to get my car sticker which mean I’m not allow to park my car inside the apartment parking lot anymore *Grr** Damn! It’s all because I did not attach the activity card (they required last semester’s activity card) together with my application and seriously, I don’t have the activity card~ However, I’m waiting for someone to abandon her sticker and give it to me. Hope the guards are blind at this moment.



6 comments:

squallawc said...

I like the egg and soup.
yum yum

alice said...

yea~~taste so yum yum~

Anonymous said...

wad car u drive?? :)

alice said...

myvi ^^

Anonymous said...

yay^^

alice said...

yea...haha ^^