Friday, January 23, 2009

WhatALovelyday

This afternoon should have an exam but has been canceled. Sigh~ *waste my time* studying and tensioning whole night whole morning. So, it’s time for shopping! Me, Arti and Kalai went to MidValley. At first thought just eat and window shopping,


but

~

~~

~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~

~~

~


at the end

~

~~

~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~

~~

~


let's the pictures tell the story.....





Advertise for Clinique.



Am I look like chindian?





Reddish background



Advertise for HSBC







I am so in love with the pinkilicious cny decoration



Special for Moira...

Don't envy k...

LOL



I asked them to tie my hand up to stop me from buying anything but at last they failed.



-Monday-

-Sushi day-







piggy me



-Tuesday-

-Sing K-



Squall playing game



We lost but still got voucher



Nitez and SweetDreams



P.S: Happy Chinese New Year to everyone in advance!




No comments: