Friday, January 16, 2009

What I did today and yesterday

The title should be “What I did today” but due to the network problem last night I was unable to sign in so that I changed it to “What I did today and yesterday”. LOL

Yesterday


1. Clean fake lashes. Yea I know I should have to wash it every time after used but I was kinda procrastinate ya know?keke…



2. Wash my super dirty handbag.




3. Finish the vege in fridge.



4. Pamper myself :) Sorry if you think I look so lansi here.


Today

My time table. Check it out, Friday, which is my so-called busiest day :P


One lab canceled so went to Mines to have brunch and bought some stuff.

Hope it will give me really curl and long lashes *wink**


my bible ^^


guess what's inside


Got homework to do in this weekend, but I don't care. I wanna go shopping~~~ buy cny clothes~~ Yea I knew...I just bought but they are no longer new to me. I just couldn't resist wearing them :(


2 comments:

squallawc said...

人参?
凉茶?

mask..... @@"

alice said...

*secret* haha...
u want?join me become 包青天